This Statement details our policies and practices on the collection, use, security and access of information in accordance with the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) ("Ordinance").
1. You do not have an obligation to provide us with your personal data. However the personal data we ask from you is necessary for us to provide you with the services which you have requested.
2. The Ordinance gives you the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by us.
3. We will keep your personal data confidential. Your personal data will only be disclosed and used as described below or as agreed with you or when required by law.
4. Your personal data may be used or disclosed by us for the purpose of: (a) provision of our services to you and enforcing our rights in connection with the provision of our services; (b) prevention or detection of crime; (c) disclosure as required by law, or a government authority; and (d) any other purposes as agreed between us.
5. If you have any enquiries in relation to this Statement or if you want to request access to, and/or to correct your personal data held by us, please send your request in writing to us email@example.com
6. We may amend this Statement from time to time. Any revised statement will be posted on our website.